Arabian Ranches Villas, furthermore known as “Ranches,” is also one of Dubai’s earliest suburbs and the location that created villas for sale in Arabian Ranches in ownership a reality for expats. This 1,650-acre all-villa community’s reputation as a retreat draws professional couples and families from all over the world looking for villa or townhouse for sale in Arabian Ranches for an extraordinary lifestyle. You will find a community of sought-after homes, manicured gardens, and a warm mutual welcome from your neighbors.
The development of the second phase, Arabian Ranches, has divided the entire area known as Arabian Ranches 2. Sub-communities are still being built in those, and extra services in the area are helping to widen the luxury community. Arabian Ranches is a world apart from the rest of Dubai, surrounded by lush greenery and a sense of familiarity. If you choose to live here then the huge property for sale in Arabian Ranches are available.
- Professionals and couples live in this neighborhood
- Villas with Mediterranean and Arabian influences
- Moderately to decently expensive, with a growing size
- Those who want to live in a community
- Beach lovers, nightclubs, and parties
- Green, quiet, and peaceful
- While the kids go to the park and the pool, friends catch up over dinner
Properties & Communities at Arabian Ranches Dubai
On Ranches, there are over 4,000 residential properties available, with different types in each sub-community and you can find many villas for sale in Arabian Ranches according to your desire. Alma, Alvorada, Al Mahra, Al Reem, Hattan Villas, La Avenida, Mirador, Mirador La Coleccion, Palmera, Saheel, Savannah, and Terra Nova are some of the original Ranches’ development sub communities. CASA at Arabian Ranches, The Golf Homes, Lila, Rasha, Samara, Yasmin, Polo Homes, Rosa, Assel, and Azalea are among the new sub-communities in Arabian Ranches 2.
However, all of them provide excellent living conditions for expats in Dubai. Both advancements are architecturally inspired by Mediterranean and Arabian designs and provide a plethora of floor plans and formats with maid rooms, common facilities, or private pools in the case of the larger villa for sale in Arabian Ranches 2.
The following are the average rental prices in Arabian Ranches:
- 140k AED for a 2-bedroom villa or townhouse for rent in Arabian Ranches
- 160k AED for a 3-bedroom villa or townhouse for rent in Arabian Ranches
- 195k AED for 4-bedroom villas for rent in Arabian Ranches
- 240k AED for 5-bedroom villas for rent in Arabian Ranches
- 280k AED for 6-bedroom villas for rent in Arabian Ranches
The following are the average sales prices for properties in Arabian Ranches:
- 1900000 AED for a 2-bedroom villa or townhouse for sale in Arabian Ranches
- 2990000 AED for a 3-bedroom villa or townhouse for sale in Arabian Ranches
- 3850000 AED for 4-bedroom villas for sale in Arabian Ranches
- 4700000 AED for 5-bedroom villas for sale in Arabian Ranches
- 5750000 AED for 6-bedroom villas for sale in Arabian Ranches
Life-Style at Arabian Ranches Villas Dubai
Property for sale in Arabian Ranches is among Dubai’s first family communities, trailblazing the concept of “affordable luxury” by providing attractively priced, well-designed homes. Arabian Ranches 2 follows the same concept, especially with the new townhouse designs.
Therefore, the outdoor play is one of the community’s defining features, with parks, pools, and children’s play areas located in each of its neighborhoods. Palma de Mallorca is an exception, as it lacks its swimming pool. You can, however, easily access swimming pools in other neighborhoods thanks to a property for sale in Arabian Ranches with excellent connectivity between different parts of the community.
Moreover, you can even buy any townhouse for rent in Arabian Ranches with our property manager’s assistance. Binayah has vast experience in the real estate market. Binayah Real Estate is a leading property management company in Dubai and our professionals offer transparent services to its clients. For further detail visit binayah.com.