Do you know there are more than 50 certified forex trading networks in South Korea? However, most of them provide safety, trust, and excellent trading conditions to their users. They also claimed to be regulated by security authorities such as FSCA. Thereby, we compare multiple factors such as trading expense, minimum deposit, leverage, and accessibility of these traders to give you the four best forex trading brokers in South Africa.
So, let’s find out about them one by one.
Tick mill – A forex broker with no minimum fee.
Originated in 2014 and regulated by FSCA, Tick mill is a South African forex trading platform that provides its users these benefits:
- Tick mill has a shallow commission rate of 4$ per standard lot. In addition, the Tick mill pro account will give you 0.1 pips spread.
- Tick mill doesn’t charge any deposit or withdrawal fee from you.
- There are 62 trading currencies available on Tick mill.
- Tick mill provides you with 24/7 instant withdrawal with an online banking facility.
That’s why Tick mill is among the best forex trading brokers in South Africa.
BDS wiss – A European based forex trader
Founded in 2012 and licensed by CySEC, BDSwiss is a European-based forex trader running its business successfully in South Africa. This platform provides
- BDSwiss raw account gives you 0 pips spread.
- You have to pay only 100$ as a minimum deposit fee with BDSwiss classic account.
- BDSwiss doesn’t charge any penny on you while you are making a withdrawal from this platform.
- The BDSwiss offers you forex trading in 51 currencies, including Cryptos, Shares, and Commodities.
- BDS wiss has a support staff team that replies to you instantly on bot chat.
Exness – An online forex trader with the lowest deposit fee.
Originated in 2012, Exness is the largest online forex trading platform providing multiple benefits to South African clients. Some of them are
- Regulated by FSCA, Exness is safe for doing online forex business.
- Exness offers you one pips spread on a standard account and 0 pips on a pro account.
- Exness has the lowest minimum deposit fee that is 10$. However, you have to pay zero money while making deposits or withdrawals.
- Exness gives instant withdrawals within SA. Plus, the facility of local online bank transfer is also available there.
- There are 100+ ZAR-based currencies present on Exness for forex trading.
Hot Forex – A South African based forex trader.
Founded in 2016, Hot Forex is FSCA regulated South African forex trader that provides you following advantages:
- Hot Forex offers you forex trading at a low cost. In addition, it gives 0.3 pips spread on its zero accounts and 1.2 1o 1.4 pips spread for premium accounts.
- Hot Forex provides ZAR-based 53 currencies to its customers.
- Hot Forex takes no money from you on deposits and withdrawals.
- You will get receive a 100% deposit bonus after making a new account.
- Hot Forex has live chat support for you to solve forex-related queries.
The Bottom Line.
Many forex traders are working within South Africa. However, these above-discussed forex platforms will provide you with the best trading experience. Therefore, use those forex brokers to get maximum leverage and become a professional forex trader of South Africa. Read more about hotforex minimum deposit
Also Check: ideal magazine