Poker, in any form is a lot of fun. Get the rules and the strategy right and winning is a piece of cake. 3 Patti card poker is a more simple and straightforward version of the game. It is believed to be a real money spinner. 3 Patti Online game is an advantage over the traditional form as it gives more opportunities in lesser number of hands, especially in Texas no limit hold’em poker. Play it right and the chips pile in a matter if minutes. Play it wrong and you’re wiped out in a few tries.
It all depends on your hand. In decreasing order of merit are straight flushes, triplets, straights, flushes, pairs and singles. Note that straights are higher ranked than flushes because of the odds of making a 3 Patti card straight.
Even though the house has a 3.4% advantage, the dealer has to have at least a queen to qualify. That’s what makes this game a lot more profitable and easier to win. The trick is to hold your fort till the dealer gets a bad hand, then pounce.
The main thing about this type of poker is that we need to think a lot before deciding to fold or play a hand. Since it involves 3 Patti cards, the stakes are higher.
Firstly, examine the cards dealt to you carefully. Then, think about the dealer and the other players. Keep track of their hands too. Do not show any change of facial expression, for both good and bad hands. Experienced players will notice that easily.
Even though 3 Patti Card Poker is a fairly easy game to learn, one must pay particular attention to the composition of your poker hand. One of the major decisions in this game is whether to raise or fold and this you determine by your hand ranking. This article is intended to help you make that decision more easily.
These are the 3 Patti Card Poker hand rankings which I will rank from lowest to highest:
- High card: A single card value, no duplicates, not in sequence and all must be of a different suit. The hand must have a Queen or higher card to be classified a High card hand. For example King of hearts, 10 of clubs and 3 of clubs in one hand.
- Pair: Two of the 3 Patti cards must be the same value. For example Ten of hearts, Ten of clubs and 3 of clubs in one hand.
- Flush: All 3 Patti cards must be of same suit but not in sequence. For example 2 of diamonds, 6 of diamonds and 7 of diamonds in one hand.
- Straight: All 3 Patti cards are in sequence but not of the same suit. For example 2 of Clubs, 3 of diamonds and 4 of spades in one hand.
- 3 Patti of a Kind: 3 Patti of the same card. For example 4 of Clubs, 4 of diamonds and 4 of hearts in one hand.
- Straight Flush: The highest hand you can get in 3 Patti Card Poker. It is made up of the cards being in sequence and of the same suit. For example Queen of hearts, King of hearts and Ace of hearts.
Also remember that this is online money earning app game. We need to think and think fast. The faster you make your decision, the tougher it will be for the opponent to detect any reactions from you. For more details please go to our website Baazi Mobile Gaming or our online money earning app.
Remember, be it 2 cards or 3, it is still poker and it is a lot of fun!